For endurance athletes in rugged environments
- Designed For Endurance Athletes With Route Navigation
- 30 Days For Regular Use/40 Hours In Full GPS Mode
- Landscape, Topo, And Hybrid Global Offline Mapping
- 1.2-Inch Sapphire Touch Screen And Titanium Alloy Bezel
- Pulse Oximeter, Barometer, Compass, And Heart Rate Monitoring
Trail Tested Athlete Approved
Titanium frame, Sapphire glass screen and 100m waterproof rating provide ultimate durability. At just 59g including the watch band, you can take the APEX Pro on just about any adventure you can dream of.
The APEX PRO offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life - a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
A Mountain Guide on Your Wrist
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode, APEX Pro follows the VERTIX as the only watches to provide hourly acclimatization evaluations. Your watch will let you know when you should keep climbing, or when you should head back down to a lower altitude.
Now supports offline mapping, and includes: Landscape, Topo and Hybrid modes. By using screen and the digital dial, users can explore the new mapping function. You can track your path over maps. This is a completely revamped navigation experience on your wrist.
The Navigation Experience
With COROS Training mode, you can create, share and even download workouts from professional athletes and coaches. Build you own workout in the COROS App for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Stretch Training with virtually no limitations. Select from more than 200+ preloaded exercises to create you ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media or even direct to the app using a QR code. Lastly follow hand-picked workouts from professional athletes and coaches by downloading from coros.com and onto your watch. With the new training mode, your best efforts are well within your reach.
Light Up the Night's Sky
Night Mode - a new always on mode for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don't worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
Stay on Track
A standard track is 400m, so why can't GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm, is used to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track - just like how you run on it.
Size and Weight
- Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 13.4mm
- Weight: 59g (With Silicone Band)
- Display Size: 1.2 Inch
- Display Resolution; 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Touch Screen Always-On Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Grade 5 Titanium Alloy
- Cover Material: Aluminum
- Band Material: Silicone
- Phone: Bluetooth
- Accessories: ANT+/Bluetooth
- Data Sync: COROS app
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM (Suitable for surface water activities and not for diving)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- UltraMax GPS Mode: 75 Hours
- Standard Full GPS: 40 Hours (Connects to GPS and QZSS)
- Daily Use: 30 Days
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Satellite Systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS
- GNSS Chipse: Single-frequency
- Landscape (Downloadable Global Maps)
- Topo (Downloadable Regional Maps)
- Off-route Alert
- Touchscreen-enabled Map Control
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor (May not work over tattoos)
- Barometric Altimeter
- 3D Compass
- Thermometer (Supports body temperature in training (with compatible accessory))
- Optical Pulse Oximeter
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Italian, Russian